TERMS AND USAGE OF THE ONLINE SHOP MONOPOLKA
- Małgorzata Szewczyk engaged in economic activity under the brand of "Monopolka Małgorzata Szewczyk" with headquaters in Gdańsk (80-180), Niepołomicka 45a/41 Street, with the Tax ID Number 739-376-37-37 and company ID Number 221789947, enables buying goods via Internet shop www.monopolka.eu
- The regulation determines the rules of ordering the products on the Internet shop.
The words used are:
- Regulation - document stating the conditions of shop service, completion and the end of service of such kind.
- Store - Internet store, owner of which is Małgorzata Szewczyk engaged in economic activity under the brand of "Monopolka Małgorzata Szewczyk" with headquatres in Gdańsk (80-180), Niepołomicka 45a/41 Street, available under the address : www.monopolka.eu, selling products via the Internet.
- Customer - person, a legal person, or organizational unit, without legal personality, making purchases in the shop.
- Products - items which are to be sold by the shop.
- Website - www.monopolka.eu, available both in Polish and English version, in accordance with the customer's choice.
- Business Day - Every day except Saturdays, Sundays and holidays in Polish country.
- Newsletter - trade information concerning the offer of the Monopolka brand.
- The titles in the given regulation were only introduced for its easier use and they are not part of it and cannot be used for interpretation of this regulation.
The Conclusion and the Implementation of Agreements
- The sale's agreement is signed between the user of the online shop- client and "Monopolka"- shop.
- Fixation, security and sharing relevant provisions of the agreements concluded via long distance communication sources is done by passing the clients their receipt along with the delivered products.
- The condition, which enables using the online shop is to get familiar with this regulation and accepting it.
- In order to make a purchase on the shop along with making the sale's agreement, an order should be made on the store's webpage.
- Orders can be placed 24 hours a day.
- Implemantation of the contract takes from 2 to 5 working days from the moment of the entry in deposit in the store's bank account.
- The clients place their order after loging-in and and previous registration of data on the store's website.
- In order to make a purchase, a product must be chosen from the online store's offer.
- The condition of placing the order is to fill in the blanks in "Shopping Cart/ Address" section of the client's contact data.
- Until confirming the order with " Pay by Bank Transfer" or by "PayPal", the client has the right to modify the order or the address data.
- Confirming the " Pay by Credit Card or by PayPal" will transfer the client to the Paypal's webpage.
- After paying with the chosen method and receiving it on the account, the client will receive a confirmation of the order via E-mail.It will include all the details of the of the purchase and the address data.
- After receiving the confirmation a sale's agreement is made.
Delivery and collection
- The products are delivered to the given address in Poland or abroad via "Poczta Polska", the joint stock company with registered office in Warsaw, in a registered mail priority parcel or courier parcel.
- The time of the delivery in Poland, stated by "Poczta Polska", takes up to 3 working days (priority parcel) or up to 2 working days (courier parcel).
- The time of the delivery abroad, stated by "Poczta Polska", takes from 5 to 20 working days (priority parcel) or from 5 to 20 working days (courier parcel).
Price and Paymnets
- All the prices of the products in store:
a) are given in Polish currency and they include all their features.
b) they include tax.
c) they do not contain any information about possible customs duty.
d) they do not contain any information about the delivery costs.
e) they are binding on the client from the moment of placing the order.
- The customer pays a price for the ordered product in the form of a bank transfer directly to the store's bank account or by using "PayPal".
- The store informs that the offered products belong to fragile class of items, which means that they must be handled with respect and proper care. The products made from resin can be washed and cleaned with the usage of soap and water. Contact with wather is no allowed in case of jewellery with wood.
Termination of the Contract, Complaints and Returns
- The customer has the right to break the sale's agreement up to 14 days from the date of receiving the product and return the product to the store without giving any reasons. The product must be returned unchanged- not used and in original package along with the receipt. The costs of the return are paid by te customer without the possibility of getting the money back.
- The customer is obliged to check the state of the product before returning it, and the possible mechanical demage, be it the product or the parcel, made during transport must be stated on paper released by "Poczta Polska".
- The store has the right to refuse to accept the return of the products damaged by the customer or when the parcel is lacking some of its items and bears some traces of use.
- The store does not accept any COD paid parcels.
- While making a purchase, cutomers agree to put their personal data in the store's data base along with processing them for the use of agreement completion.The data are given freely by the customer, however if there is no processing permission, the completion of agreement will not be fulfilled. The customer takes responsibility for giving false personal data.
- Personal data will only be processed by the store for agreement completion and for promotion activities.
- The store's clients have the right to check their personal data, change it and demand their removal.
- The customer has the option to request information in the form of the Store Newsletter, which will be sent to the provided E-mail address. The Customer is entitled to resign from the Newsletter at any given time.
- Polish law is applied to the contract of sale of products.
- The agreement is signed in Polish or English, depending on the customer's choice.
- In cases not regulated by the given regulation the provisions of the Civil Code or other laws applicable to the business and operation of the store are being used.
- The store reserves the right to make any changes in the regulation.
- The changes in the regulation take effect from the moment of publishing them on the store's webpage. These changes must not affect the rights of cutomers using the online store. The orders placed before the date of the regulation changes are accomplished on the basis of the regulation valid on the date of ordering.